Small Cap (Less than $10 mm), Lower Middle-Market ($10 mm - $100 mm), Middle-Market ($100 mm - $500 mm), Upper Middle-Market ($500 mm - $2 billion), Large Market (Over $2 billion)
Network with Me (Types of transactions I seek, Professionals I like to be referred):
if you are looking for project finance, an upcoming business event in the MENA region will give you the opportunity to present your business projects to some of the top investors in the gulf.
· Facilitated collaboration between Gulf and Global Investors and delegates who can work together to discuss potential partnerships;
· Transferred know-how from industry and the sharing of expertise and knowledge;
· Showcased the best of the new projects seeking finance;
· Provided a networking opportunity to meet key players and commentators;
· Discussed the causes and the viable solution to the current financial crisis: Islamic Finance;
· Conveyed viable measures and solutions suggested by business experts and that can be adopted by countries and global governments to address the current financial crisis;
Companies will pay the requisite registration fees and will attend the event.
They will need to have documentation regarding their projects.
Delegates from companies will sit face to face with these gulf investors.
The form of financing will be decided at the time of deal making.(refinancing, joint venture, private equity, etc).
Delegates will be assisted in deal negotiations, and other issues by investment advisors.
Range from $ 5 million and upwards.
Investors have inked deals from small, medium to ultra large projects from $5 million, running to billions of dollars. The only thing they need from their partners is trust, that’s why Gulf investors always see the partner and negotiate face to face before going for deal.
1. We have different scale investors who invest into projects basing on the IRR it may give and perceptivity of the business. I can mention that 3 companies at our recent event in London had signed good deals, and one of them was residential building project in London for £102mln. 2 years ago one of our investors had invested $12bln into big mix use development project near Ukraine capital Kiev. The other one is investing into free industrial zone in Georgia. As you see investors do not care for the volume of the project, if it is attractive in terms of investment, and they may invest from £5mln up to billions.
2. The form of investment and cooperation should be discussed with investors during the private meetings we arrange within our investor windows. The can refinance the debt, have joint venture, invest as co-investor. The only thing they need from their partners is trust, that’s why Gulf investors always see the partner and negotiate face to face before going for deal.
We have 3 attendance packages for Saudi Investors Window to give companies more exposure based on their projects and targets:
1. Attendance Package - gives 2 days admission for one delegate from your company, with all information pack of the Event. You will have 2 days, coffee breaks and lunches as great opportunity to network with members of Saudi Arabia royal Family, more than 120 Gulf investors, about 70 Saudi companies and about 100 companies all over the globe coming to this event.
2. Presentation Package – with this package you may have 2 delegates from your company attending SIW 2010. Additionally to attendance within this package you will have opportunity to present your company and projects where you seek investments in front of all investors and delegates. This will be followed with one to one pre-arranged meetings with more than a dozen investors who will be shortlisted for you based on your projects and activity. Having this package you are not only showing your commitment to negotiate with Gulf investors, but also get our support with you your projects presentation, matching right investor meeting your needs,
3. Road Show Package – it includes all benefits from presentation package but with up to 5 delegates from the company, additional exhibition stand to show projects on 3D, to exhibit some banners and brochures of the company. And the distinctive benefits of this package are pre appointed meetings with the key 5 investors at their head office in Riyadh, with opportunity to close a deal almost there.
Dear Sir/Madam, if you are looking for project finance, an upcoming business event in the MENA region will give you the opportunity to present your business projects to some
of the top investors in the gulf.…