About Me (Company description, Biography, Services I provide):
Skyline Global Partners LLC is a lower middle market private equity firm based in Chicago, Illinois. We focus on buyouts and growth equity investments in the United States and Canada. We target companies in the healthcare, manufacturing, and business services sectors.
We seek companies that are entrepreneurial, growing and profitable. Skyline believes lower middle market companies to be most representative of these characteristics. We partner with management teams to provide capital and strategic guidance for shareholder value enhancement.
Global businesses or those with global aspirations are of significant interest to us. Our worldwide contacts bring a unique set of relationships and strategic value add to the management teams and companies that we partner with and invest in.
Our investment professionals have 50 years of experience in private equity, investment banking, commercial lending, entrepreneurship, operations, strategy consulting and executive search. We bring this wealth of knowledge to the benefit of our portfolio companies.
Network with Me (Types of transactions I seek, Professionals I like to be referred):
Our investment criteria are as follows:
• Buyouts, recapitalizations and growth equity
• Healthcare, manufacturing, and business services
• Invest $10 million to $30 million of equity, with significant flexibility to increase amount
• Revenue of $10 million to $100 million, growing 10%+ per year
• EBITDA of $3 million to $15 million, with 10%+ margins
• Strong management team with track record of success
• Large, growing market opportunity
• Product or service with sustainable competitive differentiation and advantage
• Diversified customer and supplier base
• Recurring revenues
• Low capital expenditures
You need to be a user of M&A Links to add comments!