Lower Middle-Market ($10 mm - $100 mm), Middle-Market ($100 mm - $500 mm)
About Me (Company description, Biography, Services I provide):
Kameron has nearly a decade of financial analysis, due diligence and transaction experience. Prior to joining Mosaic Kam worked at Ernst and Young in their Transaction Advisory Services group. He performed for both buy-side and sell-side mandates for strategic operators and financial sponsors across a broad number of industries including oil and gas, entertainment, construction, transportation, manufacturing, and distribution. Kameron completed his Chartered Accountant designation with E&Y and holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree, majoring in accounting, from the University of Saskatchewan
Network with Me (Types of transactions I seek, Professionals I like to be referred):
Mosaic seeks target investments with the following characteristics:
• Strong operators who are looking to “take chips off the table” while seeking a partner to help execute growth or transition plans.
• Control position available.
• Not involved in direct resource extraction.
• Platform Opportunities - EBITDA $5mm and over ($5-15mm “sweetspot”).
• Bolt-on Opportunities – EBITDA in the $500k-$4mm range.
You need to be a user of M&A Links to add comments!